Saturday, June 21, 2014

Currently Reading - July 2014

It's not July yet, but--well--I beat my GoodReads Reading Challenge Goal for the year. How awkward...I mean, in some ways, I'm damn proud. I've annihilated that goal! I'm totally on track to read 100 books this year. Is it completely nerdy that I'm excited by this?

So here's what I've read so far. How are you doing on your reading goals this year? Does anyone want to borrow any books?

PS--do not judge my NA reading choices. Sometimes a girl has to read about some hunky boys.







2014 Reading Challenge

2014 Reading Challenge
Valerie has read 1 book toward her goal of 55 books.
hide

2 comments:

  1. Wow!! Amazorz. I'm halfway to 50 books, which I usually surpass. A few years ago I think I read 70 which is the most since I started keeping track.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Halfway to 50 is awesome! Good job, Steph! I was always a slow reader and barely made 45 two years ago and did ~60 last year. This year it's like I broke through and finally got my speed reading to work.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...