Monday, September 1, 2014

Currently Reading - September 2014

Holy smokes, where did summer go?? I've been seriously slacking on updating my Currently Reading posts, but I've been reading like crazy this year. I surpassed my GoodReads Reading Challenge goal in July and it looks like I might hit 100 by the end of the year (which is insane because I never thought I could read that much! Like, ever).

Anyway, here are a few great books I read this month and wanted to share.


Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe came highly recommended by a friend. I absolutely adored this book! No wonder it won a bajillion awards last year. Check it out here.

Kiss Kill Vanish was an ARC given to me by Harper and it was amazing. I love Jessica Martinez's work. This is by far my favorite of her books, and I can't wait for it to come out next month. My review is here and her GoodReads page is there.

The Five Stages of Andrew Brawley was a total random find. Edelweiss was giving out eARCs and I jumped at the opportunity to read. This was the first of Shaun David Hutchinson's work that I'd read and he won me over as a huge fan with this book. It comes out in January! Review here. GoodReads page there.

So here's what I have lined up for September (I am only reading books that start with the letter W, apparently). Have you read any of these? Do you have any recommendations?



1 comment:

  1. WILDLIFE is fantastic!!!! I lived in Australia for 6 months and did the whole read-as-much-Aussie-YA as I could. It was a really great one. Also rec'd is Pocketful of Eyes by Lili Wilkinson which never made it to the US but totally should've as the novel is Veronica Mars-esque but as a 15 yr old Aussie girl into museums and a boy love interest who spouts off random Wikipedia facts :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...