Saturday, November 1, 2014

Currently Reading - November 2014

Currently...I'm not reading. Well, wait. That's not true. I can't NOT read. But for the month of November, I'm not going to set a goal or pick out a specific pile of books. I'll still read, just not in any organized way. 
I hit my GoodReads Reading Goal of 60 books in July, and since it's all been a snowball effect. I'm lingering around 105 now, which is the most I've ever read in a year!

Some favorites have been Maggie Stiefvater's Blue Lily, Lily Blue, Cynthia Hand's The Last Time We Say Goodbye, and Kiera Cass's Selection Series. 

Valerie's bookshelf: read

Watched
Not a Drop to Drink
Unearthly
Shooting Stars: My Unexpected Life Photographing Hollywood's Most Famous
Blue Lily, Lily Blue
The Tyrant's Daughter
Beauty: A Retelling of the Story of Beauty and the Beast
When I Was the Greatest
Under a Painted Sky
Nash
Valiant
A Stolen Life
The Last Time We Say Goodbye
The Elite
Willow
The Selection
Wildlife
Forbidden
Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe
Magnolia


Valerie Cole's favorite books »

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...