Friday, May 1, 2015

Currently Reading - May 2015


Last week I was going through my shelves and getting really overwhelmed. I have sooooo many books! And I want to read allllllll the things! 

Jodi Meadows suggested I pull out a few books and make a smaller TBR pile, which then turned into our summer reading challenge. Here's what I picked out:


  • Read a book you really want to read. For me, that's The Miseducation of Cameron Post. It's been on my dresser for months, and I always keep saying it's next.
  • Read something little. I bought What Hearts...six years ago? And, I'm guessing because it's small, it keeps getting shoved to the back of my shelf.
  • Read a book you've had forever. I've been dying to read September Girls for so long now.
  • Finish a series. For me, it's the Mara Dyer series. I need to read books 2 and 3.
  • Read something new. Bone Gap!
  • Read something your friend wants you to read or they'll disown you. BFF Kelly always reads my book recos right away and The Boleyn Wife was the ONE thing she's ever given me and asked me to read. Being a good rec'er goes two ways.
  • Read an old ARC. I cheated and chose two. Between You & Me and Beneath a Meth Moon.
  • Read an adult fiction book. My mom gave me The Poisonwood Bible soooo long ago and she's always wanted me to read it.
  • Read a friend's book. Vivi Barnes' Olivia Twisted!
  • Read Nil. Jodi and I both had this on our TBR shelves and decided it's the best way to reward ourselves for a finished book challenge.
What are you reading this sumer?

2 comments:

  1. I found this list first on Stephanie Scott's blog. I've made a list but mine is of library books instead of my own, which are packed in storage. My list is here: http://www.rebeccayodersblog.blogspot.com/2015/09/if-you-like-books-read-this-if-you-dont.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...