Monday, June 1, 2015

Currently Reading - June 2015

Hello, hello! I hope everyone is having a fabulous start to their summer. I've been really busy.

What I've been reading

I'm just finishing up The Witch Hunter, which is fantastic! I've been reading a lot more fantasy this year and have Court of Fives and the Mara Dyer series on my plate next.


What I've been writing

I've been working on the same book for over a year now and am so ready to start something new! But the one good thing about wrapping up a project is getting to work closely with my agent, Lauren. She has an awesome editorial eye and makes the writing process feel less solitary and more fun.





What I've been stitching

Turn down for w...oh, crap. I'm out of room! Still trying to figure out how to pull this one off without scraping the whole aida.



Also, check out this one I did last month. I absolutely love it and would like to think I was the first to stitch Trap Queen on a cross stitch.


What else I've been doing

My dad got a new boat this month and we've been spending a lot of time down at the marina. I miss Maryland so much. Love or hate, it's always been home. We've been doing a lot of drives from Philly to Baltimore this spring.



 Have an awesome June!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...