Sunday, July 5, 2015

Currently Reading - July 2015

Happy July! I spent the day with my family in Baltimore. We even saw the fireworks from the boat and I got this awesome shot.


 I hope your summer is full of writing and reading. Here's what I'm up to...

What I'm reading: Right now, I'm reading Bone Gap and listening to An Ember in the Ashes. Both are so good. Especially Ember--the writing is so solid and the plotting is so tight. I'm so excited there was a sequel announced.


What I'm watching: I'm not a huge TV watcher, but summer programming is the absolute best because my two favorite shows come on--American Ninja Warrior and Big Brother!!


This year I'm totally rooting for Meg and drooling over Clay. This show is a huge commitment, but I'm obsessed. My Sunday, Wednesday, and Thursday nights are spent texting BFF Kelly about game strategy.

What I'm stitching: This super cute Mockingjay pin for my cousin. It's really hard keeping all the colors straight, but I think it's coming along really well.


What else I'm up to: revising my manuscript. I'm putting myself on a pretty intense writing schedule for the rest of this summer and I'm excited to dive in.

1 comment:

  1. Very cool fireworks on the harbor! I also like American Ninja Warrior. We can't stand the announcer's cheesy commentary, but what would the show be without it? And I always get suckered in by the inspiring stories.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...